Even after you are certified with your Open Water Diver course you still have much more to learn. And Thunder Country Diving provides all those specialty courses for you. Specialty diving courses are available upon request. Private or flex-courses courses are also available upon request. Specialty Course costs start @ $155.00 + HST. Specialty courses include class, online theory and pool sessions, equipment rentals are not included in the specialty course packages ie, boat fees, dry suits or total dive systems.
Choose any of the following specialties to start your adventure:
- Boat Diving
- Computer Diving
- Deep Diving
- Diver Stress & Rescue
- Dry Suit Diving
- Enriched Air Nitrox
- Equipment Techniques
- Night & Limited Visibility Diving
- Search & Recovery
- Underwater Photography
- Tides & Currents
- Wreck Diving
- Unique Specialties (written by SSI Instructors)
Click HERE to learn more!
2017 Specialty Courses:
- Equipment Techniques – April 19th 2017
- Dry Suit – April 27th 2017
- Nitrox – May 3rd 2017
- Try Side Mount – May 11th, May 18th, and May 25th 2017
- Navigation (2 day training course + OWD) – May 26th & 27th 2017
- Stress and Rescue (3 day training course + OWD) – May 16th, 23rd, and 30th 2017
- Search and Recovery – June 2nd & 3rd
- Perfect Buoyancy (2 day training course + OWD) – June 13th & June 15th 2017
- Deep Diving (3 day training course + OWD) – June 21st, 24th & 25th 2017
- Nitrox – July 13th 2017
- COMBO COURSE: Boat & Wreck Diving – July 7th, 8th, & 9th, 2017
- Photography- August 19th 2017
- Night & Limited Visibility (2 day training course + OWD)- September 8th & 9th 2017
TCD COURSE COMBO OPTIONS
1. Specialty Diver – $250.00 (Regularly a $300.00 value)
Choose any 2 specialties of your choice (requires 12 logged dives).
**We recommend Navigation and Perfect Buoyancy
2. Advanced Diver – $550.00 (Regularly a $650.00 value)
Choose 4 specialty courses of your choice (requires 24 dives)
3. Safety Diver – $700.00 (Regularly a $850.00 value)
Includes: Stress & rescue, Navigation, Search & Recovery and React Right
4.Master Diver – $850.00 (Regularly a $1,000.00 value)
Includes: Advanced OWD & Stress And Rescue (requires you to have 50 dives)
5.Diver Guide – $1,000.00 (Regularly a $1,200.00 value)
Includes: Master Diver and React Rite.
6.Dive Master – $1,150.00 (Regularly a $1,400.00 value)
Includes: Dive Guide & Science of Diving.
Caribbean Diver: $550.00 (Regularly a $650.00 value)
Includes: Nitrox, Deep Diver, Boat Diver and Night & Limited Visibility.
Superior Diver: $550.00 (Regularly a $650.00 value)
Includes: Perfect Buoyancy, Dry Suit, Deep Diving and Wreck Diving.
Rec/Tec Diver: $750.00 (Regularly a $850.00 value)
Includes: Nitrox, Dry Suit Diver, Deep Diver and Sidemount.
XR Diver – $550.00 (Regularly a $650.00 value)
Includes: Nitrox, Deep Diver, Foundations and XR Nitorx